Softwoods are able to accept return of goods purchased under the following conditions:
- Goods must be returned within 10 days of their receipt
- Goods must be returned in the condition that they were received and must be in saleable condition. This condition is to be at Softwoods discretion upon receipt of them
- All returned goods will incur a 20% restocking fee to be taken off of any refunded amount.
- The price of delivering any goods returned to Softwoods is to be covered by the customer
- If the goods you receive are damaged or unusable please provide sufficient photographic evidence of the goods so that we can make a proper assessment. We will endeavor to replace the goods for you or refund your purchase if replacement is not practicable. As timber is a natural product with natural blemishes and knots we will not provide refunds for timber quality unless there is significant movement in the timber or unworkable knots (which we endeavor to grade out when preparing your order)