1. Customer looks through the More Choice Sheds & Outdoor Structures Brochure. The brochure provides the customer with a pricing grid which provides the customer with an initial estimate of how much the job will cost. The brochure also directs the customer to the online project planner.
2. Customer looks through the online project planner on the following website www.softwoods.com.au/planner. This can be done at home or at the Bunnings special orders desk.
3. Customer prints the project planner and completes all relevant fields
4. Customer submits the project planner along with a deposit $500 to the special orders desk.
5. Bunnings Special Orders Team Member raises a purchase order and emails a copy of the purchase order along with a copy of the project planner to the supplier. firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Supplier checks that all details on the purchase order and project planner are correct, and then draw up plans and emails them directly to the customer.
7. Customer checks that plans are correct and submits to their local council for planning and building consent.
Note: Planning and building consent may not be necessary in all areas. In these scenarios the order can proceed once full payment has been made, provided the customer is happy with the plans.
8. Upon receipt of planning and building consent the customer returns to the special orders desk and pays the full balance of the order.
10. Supplier will produce the order and dispatch to the ordering store.
Note: Standard lead time is 5 business days for metro areas and 10 business days for regional areas.